PICNICS AND PROSECCO WITH RADISSON EDWARDIAN HOTELS
Explore London’s parks this summer with Radisson Edwardian’s Picnics and Prosecco package. Book from now until 6th September 2011 to enjoy a sensational summer stay in one of their 11 London hotels or city centre Manchester hotel, from as little as £135 per room, per night. When checking in guests will receive a bottle of Prosecco and a luxury picnic blanket for their summer stopover.
Within walking distance of all the cities’ attractions and parkland, Radisson Edwardian hotels provide the perfect base for summer sightseeing; this fantastic summer offer is available for stays between 30th July and 6th September 2011 inclusive. This deal also includes a full English breakfast and 25% off dining throughout all hotel restaurants.
1. If theatre-land is your destination, then stay at the luxurious five-star Radisson Edwardian Hampshire. ‘Star-spot’ at a film premiere on Leicester Square or take in a show at one of the many local theatres. Whether you’re relaxing or star gazing, we’re sure you’ll enjoy the hotel’s sumptuous setting. Room rate from £205pn.
2. For a cultured escape, check into the Radisson Edwardian Leicester Square. This 4-star deluxe hotel is seconds away from the National Gallery, home to some of Monet’s and Van Gogh’s greatest masterpieces. Room rate from £205pn.
3. For deluxe accommodation in shopping heaven, stay at the Radisson Edwardian Berkshire. Whether you’re searching for the latest summer trends at Selfridges or you want to enjoy a quintessentially English afternoon tea at Liberty, you’ll be dazzled by this hotel and all it has to offer. Room rate from £195pn.
4. The newly refurbished Radisson Edwardian Mercer St Hotel is located in the hustle and bustle of Covent Garden; surrounded by quaint café bars, bistro restaurants and a unique indoor market; selling everything from handcrafted gifts to homemade cakes. Sit back and relax as you watch the famous Covent Garden street performers. Room rate from £215pn.
5. The stunning Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel sits in the heart of literary London. Moments from the British Museum and Covent Garden, this boutique gem will add a little refinement to your city getaway. The hotel’s unique Book Club will also be offering a selection of complimentary summer reads, for all its guests. Room rate from £195pn.
6. Looking for a picnic in the park? Then stay at the Radisson Edwardian Sussex. Just a short stroll away from the Royal Parks - Hyde Park and St. James - an ideal location for a laid back summer’s afternoon. Room rate from £155pn.
7. If you’ve booked tickets to see the latest pop sensation or breakthrough band then the Radisson Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, could be what you’re looking for. Located by the O2 Arena, with breath-taking views of the River Thames – perfect for a summer stroll by the river. Room rate from £135pn
8. Discover boutiques and hidden retreats around the Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth and take a stroll through the many regency gardens, which are just a short walk away, to find your very own secluded spot. Room rate from £150pn.
9. Located on Tottenham Court Road, the four-star Radisson Edwardian Grafton is the perfect getaway for all the family. With Madame Tussaud’s, the London Auditorium and the West End all within walking distance, what better way to treat the kids this summer? Why not take a trip to ZLS London Zoo, which is home to over 750 species of animals! Room rate from £145pn.
10. For a more relaxed trip to the capital, why not stay at the Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt in up-market South Kensington. Visit Kensington Gardens and meander through the avenues of trees and ornamental gardens. Room rate from £135pn.
11. Want sun, sea and sand? Book yourself into the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, before jetting setting away on your dream break. Room rate from £99pn.
12. Don’t fancy a summer in the capital? Visit the cosmopolitan city of Manchester and treat yourself to a stay at its finest hotel - the 5-star Radisson Edwardian Manchester. Get sporty and visit the world famous football stadiums- Manchester United and Manchester City. If shopping is more your bag -follow in the footsteps of the city’s well heeled and check out King Street or grab a high-street bargain at the Trafford Centre. Room rate from £135pn.
To book or for further information, please visit www.radissonedwardian.com
Download this press release as a PDF file.