Christmas feasts and festivities with Radisson Blu Edwardian
Sought-after settings for seasonal celebrations at Radisson Blu Edwardian, London. What will you be doing in December 2019?
Whether you're staying over or simply having your Christmas event with us, we'll make sure everything runs like clockwork.
For your event, choose an oak-panelled drawing room in Kensington or Covent Garden, a skyline penthouse overlooking Trafalgar Square, or minimalist chic out on the river by Canary Wharf.
Our professional event organisers can smooth every detail to give you a night everyone will remember. Choose to include canapés, wine with dinner or drinks after dinner - do it your way, and let the celebrations begin.
With desirable central London and Manchester locations, let us help bring your Christmas to life at Radisson Blu Edwardian.
*View our London brochure*
*View our Heathrow brochure*
*View our Manchester brochure*
The West End - Leicester Square
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Hampshire
- At the Hampshire hotel, overlooking Leicester Square, you're in the heart of the entertainment district. For a bit of culture, Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery are just around the corner.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street
- Located by Seven Dials, you're in London's theatreland and a short stroll away from the buzzing Covent Garden Market, great for picking up original Christmas gifts. Matilda The Musical plays just over the road from the hotel and we're proud to serve the official Matilda The Musical Afternoon Tea.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Grafton
- There’s a pleasing buzz to this luxury hotel that reflects the energy of its Tottenham Court Road location, equally good for the City, the West End or even Paris via St Pancras station.
Oxford Street & Marble Arch
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex
- In a quiet corner close to Marble Arch, this boutique hotel is just a few seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the hordes, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire
- Between Bond Street and modish Marylebone village, the Berkshire is an intimate hideaway and a soothing refuge for Oxford Street shoppers. Pop into the newly opened Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms to experience an afternoon tea with a twist.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. It's also moments from London's world-class museums.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street
- Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth
- Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, New Providence Wharf
- At our Canary Wharf based hotel, you're spoilt for choice with shopping, boat trips to the O2.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow
- Perfect for stopping off on your way to or from Heathrow airport, we offer 3 great restaurants and a wonderful spa.
- The award-winning Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester hotel is set inside the historic Free Trade Hall, one of the city’s oldest and most iconic buildings, and is known for its musical past. With a Japanese and Mexican small plates restaurant, Peter Street Kitchen, the hotel is also perfect for enjoying afternoon tea or a cocktail. The spa is tucked away in the building’s vaults, with a 12-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Bookings & enquiries
To book your stay online, use our reservations panels to the right. To book your Christmas party or make an enquiry, please call our Central Reservations team on: +44 (0) 20 7629 7474.