Dinner, Bed & Breakfast At Radisson Blu Edwardian, London
Sundays have never tasted so good with a tempting three-course dinner, bed and breakfast package in the heart of London.
Enjoy the perfect break away with luxury accommodation in a 4 or 5-star hotel in the most central and exciting locations in London. Each Radisson Blu Edwardian, London hotel boasts a unique personality, with stylish décor and a fascinating heritage, within walking distance of famous attractions, world-class shopping and green parks.
When you stay with us, you'll enjoy a wonderfully comfortable and chic bedroom, an exquisite three-course dinner in the hotel's restaurant and a delicious breakfast the following morning before departure.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation in one of our 4 or 5-star hotels on a Sunday night*
- Three-course dinner**
- Full English buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and VAT
How to book
Book online using the reservations panel to the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7761 9000 quoting 'H-SUNDIN'.
Terms & conditions
- Rate includes overnight accommodation on a Sunday night* in one of our Radisson Blu Edwardian, London hotels, a three-course dinner in the same hotel as staying in and breakfast the following morning. Guests staying at our Heathrow hotel will dine in our Indian restaurant, Annayu.
- Three-course dinner applies to a set menu at all hotels with a Scoff & Baner or Steak & Lobster restaurant. Hotels with a Kitchen restaurant (the Mercer Street hotel which hosts Monmouth Kitchen and the Hampshire hotel which hosts Leicester Square Kitchen) will offer 4 small plates from their set menu.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- VAT and complimentary Wi-Fi is included.
- Rates are per room, per night. Based on two people sharing.
- Only one night can be booked on this rate.
- Free cancellations can be made up til 4pm on the day of arrival. Cancellations after this time or no shows will be subject to the full cost of the reservation booking.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.