Motown the Musical Theatre Break
Welcome to the official Radisson Blu Edwardian, London booking page for Motown the Musical, in collaboration with Theatre.London
Radisson Blu Edwardian, London is the Official Hotel Partner to Motown the Musical.
Discover the story behind the sound that moved the world. With just $800 borrowed from his family, Berry Gordy founded Motown records and launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, and many more. Motown The Musical uncovers the story of the legendary record label that changed music history and created the soundtrack of a generation.
Featuring fifty classic Motown hits including 'My Girl', 'Dancing In The Street', 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' and 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine', Motown the Musical is a musical sensation with real soul.
** Performances start at 7:30pm **
Staying with Radisson Blu Edwardian, London
We are a collection of luxury 4 and 5-star properties in some of the capital's most desirable locations. Discover the wonders of London during your theatre break stay at one of the following hotels:
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off.
There’s a pleasantly informal vibe to the Steak & Lobster Restaurant, where you can enjoy quality food service and atmosphere at only £20 per main.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire
Between Bond Street and modish Marylebone village, the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire is an intimate hideaway and a soothing refuge for Oxford Street shoppers.
Across the cool marble of the lobby, the lounge, a relaxed local meeting place flooded with natural light. With comfy leather sofas and classic wood panelling, Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms serves delicious hot and cold afternoon tea offerings on the mezzanine level.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Tickets for your show
- Breakfast and VAT
**Please allow at least 24 hours for your theatre booking confirmation email to arrive. This will arrive after your hotel confirmation.**
How to book
Book online using the reservations panel to the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0)20 7764 0523 quoting "Motown the Musical Theatre Break".
Terms & conditions
- Breakfast and VAT are included
- Payment is made upfront at the time of booking. Reservations cannot be refunded or amended.
- Tickets will be allocated by ticket provider SEE tickets and will be ready for collection at the theatre box office. Your hotel booking confirmation will be emailed to you.
- The tickets will be held under your name for collection at the box office on the day. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance time. Guests will not be able to choose their own seats. The 'best of house' tickets will be allocated
- Show tickets will be for the same day as arrival at your hotel and will be for an evening performance, with the exception of shows that do not have performances on Sundays. In this instance, guests arriving on a Sunday will see the show the next day, on Monday evening.
- If you have any queries about your tickets, please call SEE tickets on 0871 297 0777 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or visit their Customer Service Centre online.