Matilda the Musical - Evening Performance
Welcome to the official Radisson Blu Edwardian, London booking page for Matilda the Musical*, in collaboration with Theatre.London
Radisson Blu Edwardian, London is the Official Hotel Partner to Matilda The Musical.
Matilda The Musical is the multi-award winning musical from the Royal Shakespeare Company, inspired by the beloved book by the incomparable Roald Dahl.
With book by Dennis Kelly and original songs by Tim Minchin, Matilda The Musical is the story of an extraordinary little girl who, armed with a vivid imagination and a sharp mind, dares to take a stand and change her own destiny. Winner of over 50 major international awards, including 13 for Best Musical, Matilda continues to delight audiences of all ages.
** Evening performances start at 7:30pm **
Staying with Radisson Blu Edwardian, London
We are a collection of luxury 4 and 5-star properties in some of the capital's most desirable locations. Discover the wonders of London during your theatre break stay at one of the following hotels:
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Grafton
In the heart of Fitzrovia, on the famous Tottenham Court Road, sits the 4-star Grafton hotel. Perfectly located close to many famous places to visit in the capital city with the Eurostar and St. Pancras, Regent's Park, Oxford Street and the West End on its doorstep. The Grafton can also boast close proximity to popular attractions such as Camden Town market, the British Museum and the British Library.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street
The quintessential Covent Garden rendezvous, the Mercer Street hotel effortlessly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighbourhood.
A landmark in Seven Dials village, this is a chic retreat on the doorstep of London’s most celebrated theatres. Hip as the streets that surround it, with a bar and restaurant alive with locals, this place feels real, relaxed and rooted in its community.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Tickets for your show
- Breakfast and VAT
**Please allow at least 24 hours for your theatre booking confirmation email to arrive. This will arrive after your hotel confirmation.**
How to book
Book online using the reservations panel to the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0)20 7764 0523 quoting "Matilda the Musical Theatre Break".
*Want to book a matinee performance for your stay? Click here
Terms & conditions
- Breakfast and VAT are included
- Payment is made upfront at the time of booking. Reservations cannot be refunded or amended.
- Show tickets will be allocated by ticket provider SEE tickets and they will be ready for collection at the theatre box office. Your hotel booking confirmation will be emailed to you.
- The tickets will be held under your name for collection at the box office on the day. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance time. Guests will not be able to choose their own seats.
- Show tickets will be for the same day as arrival at your hotel and will be for an evening performance, with the exception of shows that do not have performances on Sundays. In this instance, guests arriving on a Sunday will see the show the next day, on Monday evening.
- You will need to book at least 3 days in advance.
- If you have any queries about your tickets, please call SEE tickets on 0871 297 0777 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or visit their Customer Service Centre online.
- The 'best of house' tickets will be allocated.