Your wedding day at Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow hotel
From the lavish suites to the light-filled atrium, our Heathrow hotel has not only dramatic, grand spaces but a team of experts to make your wedding day truly memorable.
One of the hotel's truly unique areas of the hotel is the Newbury suite, offering a remarkable setting surrounded by tropical plants. With beautiful plants and an oriental bridge over a flowing waterfall with goldfish, celebrate your special event in style in our magnificent conservatory, to create a truly unforgettable wedding day.
Sit down for dinner in the characterful County Suite with rich cherry wood panelling and chandeliers that impress. Weddings for up to 350 can be held in this combination of suites.
For larger weddings in West London, the Commonwealth Suite is a versatile space, catering for up to 550 guests for a sit- down meal, with stunning wood interiors and plenty of natural daylight. Sip on pre-drinks in the sunlight of the atrium and move on into the Commonwealth Suite.
Key features at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow hotel:
* Marriage licence in place for 5 of our most popular spaces
* Over 28 rooms to chose from for your wedding breakfast - from 15 to 550 guests
* A choice of beautiful suites for the happy couple
* Over 300 rooms for your guests to stay over
* Specialist wedding team to inspire and guide you
* Parking for up to 500 cars
* Honeymoon packages available if you are jetting off from Heathrow after your ceremony
To arrange a show-round or if you have any enquiries, call our team on +44 (0) 20 8757 7903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our award-winning Heathrow hotel:Local area and parking