An Easter Escape In The City
Make the most of your Easter holidays with a mini-break in London or Manchester at Radisson Blu Edwardian, London from 5th - 23rd April and enjoy afternoon tea with delicious chocolate nests and breakfast the next day.
Easter is the perfect time to enjoy a city break. As the weather starts to warm up, escape to the city over the long bank holiday weekend and discover lush green parks, boat trips on the Thames, numerous tourist attractions and West End shows before the summer crowds arrive.
Whatever you choose to do while you’re here, we'll take care of your stay with luxury accommodation in stylish, characterful hotels in central locations and a wonderful breakfast the next morning.
To spread the Easter joy even further, welcome in Easter with our popular afternoon tea plus a seasonal treat – a beautifully handcrafted chocolate nest. A treat for those with a sweet tooth, experience our selection of freshly made sandwiches*, homemade scones, pastries and cakes with a rather special addition. Perfect for enjoying with the family, relive childhood days while nibbling on something naughty.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation from 5th - 23rd April
- Traditional afternoon tea with chocolate nests*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to book
Book securely online using the panel on the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7761 9000 quoting 'H-EAST' for stays between 5th - 23rd April 2019.
Terms & conditions
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rates are per room, per night.
- Rate includes accommodation, breakfast, traditional afternoon tea with chocolate nests, VAT and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Afternoon tea is only offered once per stay.*
- At our Mercer Street hotel, the afternoon tea is Mediterranean-inpsired and includes bruschetta, instead of sandwiches. Please refer here for the menu.
- For stay dates between 5th - 23rd April 2019.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (U.K. time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.