From exclusive offers at London’s celebrated Liberty store to complimentary afternoon tea for two and a 25% saving at your hotel restaurant, we’ve got plenty of treats to make your winter wonderful.
For stays between 5th October 2012 and 20th January 2013, enjoy:
How to Book
- Luxury accommodation including full English breakfast
- 25% off dining at your hotel's restaurant
- Complimentary afternoon tea for 2 people (one per person, per day)
- A complimentary canvas Tote bag from the exclusive Liberty Print collection and shopping vouchers (£30 off when you spend £150)*
- Westfield London VIP pass* (London hotels only)
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Club Carlson Gold Points
Book securely online using the drop-down menu on the right or call +44 (0) 207 666 2662 quoting "Winter Treats".
How to claim your dining offer
Contact the hotel directly to reserve a table prior to arrival.
Your 25% dining discount voucher will be provided upon check-in.
How to claim your shopping vouchers and tote bag
Your complimentary shopping gifts will be provided upon check-in.
Receive our quarterly e-newsletter full of special offers from theatre breaks to lazy weekends and luxury spa treatments.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and based on two sharing a room
- Rates are valid for stays between 5th October 2012 and 20th January 2013
- Rate quoted is available at Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow, New Providence Wharf and Guildford hotels
- Available in all Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels
- *Liberty voucher is only included at our London hotels. Shopping vouchers in Guildford vary and include deals at local stores. Westfield VIP card is only available with stays at our London properties. Shopping vouchers are not available in Manchester.
- Applies to standard rooms, priced per room per night including full English breakfast
- The package at our London hotels includes: accommodation (including breakfast), 25% off dining at your hotel restaurant, afternoon tea for two people (one per person, per day), tote bag and shopping vouchers per room per stay, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and frequent flyer points.
- The package at Radisson Blu Edwardian Guildford hotel includes: accommodation (including breakfast), 25% off dining, afternoon tea for two people (one per person, per day), a Liberty tote bag and local shopping discount vouchers, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, frequent flyer points and VAT.
- The package at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester hotel includes: accommodation (including breakfast), 25% off dining at Opus One restaurant, afternoon tea for two people (one per person, per day), a Liberty tote bag, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and frequent flyer points.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival. If you are paying for someone else, please get in touch with our Central Reservations office on +44 (0) 207 666 2662 for further assistance
- You may cancel your reservation free of charge before 16.00 hrs. on day of arrival (U.K. time). If you cancel after this time you will be charged the first night's accommodation
- Package includes 25% off dining offer which applies to lunch and dinner, excludes beverages and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Dining discount at The May Fair is 20% off at Quince Restaurant. 25% off food is not valid at Steak & Lobster at ALTO Restaurant in Manchester
- To redeem your Westfield London VIP Pass, simply present your Radisson Blu Edwardian key card at the Westfield London Concierge desk when you arrive, to claim your pass and details of the retailer offers
- Guests are advised to make a restaurant reservation prior to arrival if using the dining discount and/or afternoon tea. Please contact the hotel's restaurant directly - find out more about our restaurants
- Afternoon tea times are subject to availability at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester hotel
- Your statutory rights are not affected