Suite for treats - Radisson Blu Edwardian
It’s no ordinary occasion, so it demands an extraordinary experience.
Make a spacious suite the setting for a night of luxe living where every detail is designed with your pleasure in mind. An indulgent afternoon tea on arrival is eclipsed only by dinner with wine in your hotel restaurant – sublime dining with the season’s best ingredients. Slip away to supreme comfort, unlimited movies, chocolates and rose petals on your pillow. Greet the new day with a full English breakfast and a 4pm check-out, because experiences this special shouldn’t be hurried.
Included in the London suite package:
- Afternoon tea
- 2 courses from the a la carte menu with a glass of wine
- Chocolates and a rose petal turndown
- Entertainment package of movie channels
- Full English breakfast
- Late departure of 4pm
How to book
Book securely using the panel on the right or call our reservation team on +44 (0) 20 7761 9000 quoting 'Suite Celebration package'.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and based on two sharing a room
- This offer is only available for stays between Thursdays and Sundays
- Applies to suites, priced per room per night including full English breakfast
- The package includes: accommodation, afternoon tea (one per stay), 2 courses from the a la carte menu and a glass of wine at your hotel's restaurant (for 2 people), chocolates in your room and a rose petal turndown in the evening, the Radisson Blu Edwardian entertainment package (including all audio channels, sports shorts, laptop connection, adult movies, kids movies and internet access via the TV) - available in all hotels except the Grafton hotel and the Mercer Street hotel), and a late departure time of 4pm.
- You may cancel your reservation free of charge before 16.00 hrs. on day of arrival (U.K. time). If you cancel after this time you will be charged the first night's accommodation
- Valid for all Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels excluding The May Fair
- Guests are advised to make a restaurant reservation in the hotel's restaurant prior to arrival
- Your statutory rights are not affected