We are committed to the wellbeing of our planet and its present and future inhabitants. We will conduct our business by striving to improve our overall ecological and carbon footprint, without compromising on our guests experience and satisfaction, using the most responsible working practices.
Our Top Ten Commitments include:
- To achieve credible, responsible business practices including socio-cultural, economic, wellbeing & nature.
- To reduce our overall ecological and carbon footprint by conserving natural resources and energy
- To minimize and efficiently manage waste production, ensuring the least possible negative impact on the natural environment.
- To expand our responsible purchasing policy by working closely with our suppliers.
- To acknowledge local and regional differences in sustainability practices in order to improve the efficiency and wellbeing of the hotels, staff, guests, local people and nature.
- To openly communicate our policies and best practices to stakeholders and the general public.
- To provide all employees with the awareness and training resources required to reach the point of self empowerment and meet our objectives and targets.
- To fully comply with all local, national and international sustainability legislation.
- To monitor and record our responsible business practices action programme regularly and to measure and compare performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment and promote active and wellness lifestyles to our guests, employees, local community and nature.
Download this information as a PDF file.