We’ve built our reputation on delivering successful meetings and events, but we strive to make success sustainable. Our commitment to responsible business means a clearer conscience for you. It’s all part of Meet Well, an approach to meetings and events that not only reduces our environmental impact but also means we can give something back to the community.
To learn more about Meet Well, download our factsheet.
Read our Responsible Meetings Commitments as a PDF.
Keen to be green?
Follow these tips to plan a more responsible meeting or event:
- Minimise ground transportation by choosing a venue that’s easy to get to using public transport.
- If car travel is absolutely necessary, encourage shared transportation for delegates.
- Reduce printed material. Don’t send paper invites or information and use online registration tools and electronic communications with delegates. Avoid sending course content, agendas or paper hand outs for the meeting. All documents can be hosted as part of the event registration website. If you do have to print, use recycled paper, ideally use soy ink and print double sided.
- Coordinate with your venue to donate unserved meals, or compost organics.
- Ensure lights and air conditioning are turned off in your meeting room when not in use.
- If flowers are required at your event, try to use living plants rather than cut flowers.