Exclusive offer with the Royal Academy of Arts - Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined
Enjoy a luxury city break with a difference when you stay with Radisson Blu Edwardian and receive two tickets to the Royal Academy of Arts' Sensing Spaces exhibition
Set to be one of the most talked about and memorable exhibitions of the year, Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined, features large-scale installations from some of the world's most creative architectural minds.
Seven architectural practices from six countries and four continents. 23,000 square feet. 72 days. One monumental exhibition.
Radisson Blu Edwardian is a distinctive collection of individual hotels in London, from bijou boutique to large-scale luxe, with a surprising fusion of English eccentric and Europen cool with service that anticipates but never assumes.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- 2 tickets to the Sensing Spaces exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Frequent Flyer or Club Carlson points
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to book:
- Book securely online using the drop-down menu on the right
- Call our reservations team on +44(0) 207666 2662 quoting "Royal Academy Sensing Spaces offer"
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is for overnight stays with breakfast and two tickets to the Sensing Spaces exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts.
- Valid at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire, Mercer Street and Vanderbilt hotels from 25th January to 6th April 2014.
- Rates are based on two people sharing a standard or deluxe double/twin room including VAT.
- Rates may vary by season and size of room.
- To make a booking, customers should call our Central Reservations team on +44(0)207 6662662 and quote "Royal Academy Sensing Spaces offer".
- Customers will be given their exhibition tickets at check-in which they will be required to sign for as proof of receipt.
- Exhibition tickets are valid for entry any day of the week. Guests will need to present their tickets at the Corporate Members' desk on arrival at the Royal Academy in order to get a valid "timed ticket". Queuing is not expected for this.
- Free cancellations for stays can be made before 16:00 hours on day of arrival (UK time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival at the hotel. If you are paying for someone else, please contact our Central Reservations team for further assistance.
- Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.