Rare art treasures and luxury pleasures
Combine a luxury city break in one of our stylish hotels in Kensington , Covent Garden or Leicester Square with a visit to the V&A’s latest blockbuster exhibition: Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700 – 1900
Discover one of the world’s greatest artistic traditions : Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700-1900 is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see rare surviving works of art drawn from collections around the world.
Explore over 70 of the finest examples of Chinese painting, from small-scale intimate works by monks and literati through to a 14 metre-long scroll painting, many of which are shown together for the first time. Take home a souvenir of your experience with an exclusive 10% discount in the V&A Shop and round off the day with a sumptuous afternoon tea in your hotel restaurant or a cocktail in the bar.
26 October 2013 – 19 January 2014
Included in your package :
- Luxury accommodation in a double or twin standard or deluxe room
- Full English Breakfast
- 2 tickets to Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700-1900 at the V&A
- 10% discount in the V&A Shop
- Complimentary Wi – Fi
- Club Carlson or Frequent Flyer Points
How to book:
Book securely online or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7666 2662
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rate includes one night’s accommodation, breakfast, complimentary WiFi, 2 tickets to Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700-1900 at the V&A and VAT.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (UK time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- Guests can collect their tickets shop discount vouchers upon check in.
- Tickets valid for entry between 10.00 and 16.00 daily for the duration of the exhibition.
- A 10% discount in the Museum’s shops is available until the end of the exhibition’s run.
- Customers should show the co-branded voucher at the till in order to receive this discount.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Image Credit: Attributed to Emperor Huizong (1082-1135), Court Ladies Preparing Newly Woven Silk (detail), early 12th century, Photograph © 2013 Museum of Fine Arts, Boston