Exclusive Life and Death in Pompeii and Herculaneum British Museum Blockbuster offer
Treat yourself to a luxury weekend of culture with a visit to the British Museum's latest blockbuster exhibition, Life and Death in Pompeii and Herculaneum and save 15% on bed & breakfast stays with Radisson Blu Edwardian and get an additional 25% off dining in the hotel restaurant.
Life and Death in Pompeii and Herculaneum
From the bustling street to the intimate home, experience Roman life AD79 before the devastating eruption of Mount Vesuvius, in this major exhibition at the British Museum.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- 25% off dining in the hotel restaurant
- 2 tickets to the Life and Death in Pompeii and Herculaneum exhibition at the British Museum (Saturday or Sunday entry - open entry tickets)
How to book:
- Book securely online using the drop-down menu on the right
- Call our reservations team on +44 (0)20 7666 2662 quoting "Pompeii exhibition"
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is for overnight stays from 28th March to 29th September 2013 with 2 tickets to the Life and Death in Pompeii and Herculaneum exhibition at the British Museum.
- Offer is valid for stays on Friday, Saturday and Sundays only at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street, Kenilworth and Grafton hotels.
- Rates are per room per night, based on two people sharing a double/twin standard or deluxe room.
- Rates vary by season and size of room.
- Exhibition tickets valid for entry on Saturdays or Sundays only.
- Tickets are not for allocated time slots.
- Tickets should be shown at the exhibition entrance and surrendered on entry. One ticket per person.
- Tickets are for next availability entry, if the exhibition space is full to capacity on arrival, the ticket holder will be able to enter at the next available time slot.
- Once you have entered the exhibition, there will be no re-admittance.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangable and have no cash value.
- Re-sale of tickes is strictly forbidden.
- 25% off dining applies to lunch and dinner only from the a la carte or set menu, excludes beverages and is not applicable to room service.
- Customers will receive their dining card at check-in which they should present to a member of staff on arrival at the restaurant.
- Customers are advised to make their dinner reservation prior to arrival at the hotel.
- To make a booking customers should call the Central Reservations office on +44 (0)20 7666 2662 quoting "Pompeii exhibition"
- Free cancellations can be made before 16:00 hours on day of arrival (UK time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival at the hotel. If customers are paying for someone else, they should contact Radisson Blu Edwardian's Central Reservations office for further assistance.
- Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- No cash alternative.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Image credit: Portrait of baker Terentius Neo and his wife, Pompeii 55-79 A.D. © DeAgostini /SuperStock
Sponsored by Goldman Sachs.
In collaboration with Soprintendenza Speciale
per i Beni Archeologici di Napoli e Pompei.