Flying from Heathrow on Honeymoon?
Then let us take care of you.
Stay at the award-winning, Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow before jetting off to your dream destination. Wake up refreshed to a leisurely breakfast in bed and possibly a soothing massage or manicure at the Pegasus Spa. Then be chauffeur-driven to the airport. Don't worry about your car - you can leave it at the hotel for up to 15 days and enjoy the experience of being chauffeur-driven back to the hotel on your return.
Offer is valid for Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights and is per room, per night, based on two people sharing.
Your honeymoon offer includes:
- One night's accommodation in a choice of rooms
- A bottle of Mercier Brut Champagne
- Complimentary use of Pegasus Spa facilities - gym, sauna and steam room. Massages and treatments can be organised at an additional charge.
- English breakfast
- Chauffeur transfers to and from Heathrow Airport (back to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel)
- Up to 15 days free car parking at the hotel
- Frequent flyer points
Take this opportunity to pamper yourself with a choice of treatments, such as aroma therapeutic massages, facials and manicures. These treatments are available at an additional charge. To book, please email us email@example.com telephone (+44) 020 8817 2606.
How to book
Book securely online or call us on (+44) 020 8759 6311 quoting 'Heathrow Honeymoon Package'.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our quarterly e-newsletter full of special offers from theatre breaks to lazy weekends and luxury spa treatments.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rate given is per room, per night, based on two people sharing on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night's stay.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (U.K. time). Cancellations after this period will be charged the first night's accommodation.
- Transfers are between Heathrow Airport and the hotel. Flight details are required at time of booking.
- Rates are valid until 31st December 2012.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.