To & From Hotel
Complimentary Shuttle Service at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, New Providence Wharf Hotel
Pick up Monday – Friday:
- Mornings 06.45 to 09.15, every 15 minutes (from the hotel)
- Evenings 17.30 to 20.00, every 30 minutes (from Canary Wharf)
We are now also offering a weekend shuttle, including bank holidays, from the hotel into Canary Wharf at the following times:
- Mornings 10:30 - 11:30, every 15 minutes
- Evenings 16:30 - 18:30, every 15 minutes
To take advantage of the morning shuttle, simply come down to the lobby where the concierge can assist you.
To book an evening pick-up please contact the concierge on +44 (0) 207 987 2050
*** must be booked before 12 noon on the day of pick up***
1st pick up point: Outside 1 Cabot Square
2nd pick up point: Opposite 8 Canada Square
Pick Up Points:
View Complimentary Shuttle to New Providence Wharf in a larger map
Getting to and from the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
Because of our commitment to responsible business practices, we encourage the use of public transport. Our hotels are central, convenient and close to underground or mainline stations, so it’s easy to minimize the impact of your journey on the environment.
- East India Station on Docklands Light Railway (which is connected to the underground) is a 5 minute walk to the hotel. When you exit the station, turn right and follow the road around bearing left, in a circular direction.
- From London City Airport the DLR takes 10 minutes to East India Station. Exit the DLR station onto Blackwall Way and turn right onto Blackwall Way. Follow this all the way until you reach the mini roundabout, turn left into New Providence Wharf
- London Underground Station (Jubilee Line)
Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line provides a fast efficient link to the West End, which is 10 minutes' walk away. Canary Wharf underground station is approximately 5 minutes away from the hotel by taxi. Exit station through Upper Bank Street exit and turn left. At traffic signals turn right, heading towards Churchill Place. Leave Canary Wharf via Trafalgar Way. At Billingsgate Fish Market turn right and at Prestons Road Roundabout cross over and turn up by the Ibis hotel onto Balfins Way. The Hotel is past the security gate on the New Providence Wharf site. Alternatively, you can take the Jubilee line to Canning town, change onto the DLR for East India, and follow the directions above. This is the easiest route if walking from a station.
- From Heathrow Airport -Take the Piccadilly Line and change at Green Park to the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf-(80 minutes).
- OR Heathrow Express to Paddington - (15 minutes) and change on the Underground to Canary Wharf via Waterloo (35 minutes)
- From Gatwick Airport - Train the to London Bridge, then the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf
- From Stanstead Airport - Take the Overhead train to Liverpool Street Station (45 minutes), then take the underground Central Line to Bank, then the DLR to Blackwall (20 minutes)
- From Canary Wharf to:
- Bank - 10 minutes
- Tower Gateway - 12 minutes
- Greenwich - 10 minutes
- Stratford - 12 minutes
- Lewisham - 15 minutes
- Exit the DLR station onto Blackwall Way and turn right onto Blackwall Way. Follow this all the way until you reach the mini roundabout, turn left into New Providence Wharf
- Commuter river services link Canary Wharf with Embankment. The Storm Clipper and Hurricane Clipper run between Embankment, London Bridge, Canary Wharf and Masthouse terrace throughout the day. Approximate journey time to Canary Wharf from Embankment is 23 minutes and from London Bridge 11 minutes
- Park your bicycle in the basement car park at the hotel
- Bicycle hire is available throughout the city, ask your concierge for assistance
- New Providence Wharf is located adjacent to Canary Wharf on the River Thames and is accessed via Aspen Way (A13) and Blackwall Way
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for £14 per day
Our address is:
5 Fairmont Avenue