Booked your tickets to a concert this Spring? Now book your stay at our New Providence Wharf hotel, opposite the O2 Arena!
With so many concerts going on this season, you’ll want to stay as near as possible to the O2 – now you can do just that, and skip the traffic on the way to your concert with our O2 Nights package. Get ready for your big night out in one of our luxurious deluxe rooms or suites before heading down to the boat for the short ferry ride across the river to the arena.
We’ll take you back to the hotel again on the boat after the show so you can have a great night’s sleep and a leisurely lie in before full English breakfast – all from just £185 per room per night!
This month alone there are some fantastic events at the O2:
- One Direction kick off April with shows from 1st-6th
- Meat Loaf rocks the house fo the last time on his Farewell Tour on the 10th April
- Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins raise the roof on 19th April
- Back to the old skool with Kisstory on 20th April
- Pink takes the stage on 24th – 28th April with The Truth About Love Tour
- The most sought after tickets for Spring – The Mrs Carter World Tour Starring Beyoncé – 29th April to 5th May
Included in the package: luxury accommodation at New Providence Wharf hotel, full English breakfast, boat transfers to the O2 arena from the hotel and return and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
*The O2 Nights package doesn’t include concert tickets. Find more events and book concert tickets on the official O2 site http://www.theo2.co.uk/
Book online now at www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/O2Nights